Regular Pool Maintenance Service
With Our Pool Maintenance Service You Don’t Have To Lift a Finger!
Our Pool maintenance includes everything you need to keep your pool up and running perfectly.
This service is top of the line. Our pool cleaning professionals will:
- Test your water for proper chemical levels.
- Add chemicals as needed to balance your water.
- Empty skimmer baskets and sweep bag.
- Empty bag and inspect your automatic pool sweep and pool cleaner.
- Empty your skimmer baskets.
- Empty pump basket.
- Brush walls and steps.
- Check your filter / filter pressure, backwash (DE and Sand Filters) or clean (Cartridge Filters) as needed.
- Disassembly, chlorine bath, and grid inspection of DE filters, and cartridge
- Visually inspect equipment for proper operation.
- We can perform repairs and part replacements automatically, or if you prefer, let you know what is needed and wait for your approval.
- Make seasonal adjustments or recommendations for timer box settings.
- Skim pool and connected spa surface as needed
- Brush steps, swim outs and walls of your pool and connected spa as needed.
- Make sure your pool is spotless top to bottom
- Includes chemical balance and a complete pool cleaning from the skimmer basket to the pool floor.
- Vacuuming of the Floor when needed to remove dust
- Filter cleaning when needed ( degreasing )
- Cleaning around your pool area and coping
ALL FOR ONLY $60 a Month ( Chemicals are extra if required )
* Payments are due 7 Days after the job has been completed. We do accept credit cards & automatically deduct your invoice after 7 days.
* Pools Are Serviced every 4 weeks.
* We will call for repairs and broken parts if the part/repair will be larger than $50.00.
* When raining we will Shock you pool or Super Chlorinate and make sure to lower the water level.
* Customer is responsible to maintain water level, ensure pool cover is back after service day, keep equipment area shrubbery trimmed back and equipment pad and area accessible for service and/or repair.
* Technicians do not require you to be home but they need access to the swimming pool and equipmwent at all times.
* Emails are sent from site once your service technician has finished servicing your pool. Any notes and infomation are all located on your invoice.
* All Customers get Same Day Service. ( Same Day, Same Pool Service Technician)