The new AquaVac® 500 comes equipped with a microprocessor-based program that determines the most efficient cleaning path possible. With its Dual-Mode technology, it is now possible to choose from just two cleaning programs: a fast Bottom only or a deep full Bottom, Wall and Waterline cleaning. Pool owners can simply select the cleaning frequency that best matches their pool debris load, and AquaVac® 500 gets to work, using powerful, dual scrubbing brushes that scrub and vacuum the entire pool. Working independently of the pool filtration system, it uses 94% less energy than most pressure cleaners and can pay for itself in little over a year, depending on local energy rates. Discover why AquaVac® 500 is the most efficient, self-sufficient cleaning solution on the market.
- Sleek, low-profile design with wheels that navigate VGBA compliant main drains.
- Top-access debris container allows for quick debris removal and easy cleanup.
- New microprocessor-based program calculates the most efficient cleaning path.
- Features Dual-Mode technology with two cleaning programs: fast 90 minute Bottom only or deep 3-hours Bottom, Wall and Waterline cleaning.
- Integrated Recurring Timer allows you to choose cleaning frequencies every 24, 48 or 72 hours.
- Includes a Clean Now option that doesn't repeat.
- With two scrubbing brushes and four wheels it navigates virtually any obstacles, pool surfaces and easily climb walls.
- Cord Swivel just about eliminates cord tangling.
- Uses up to 94% less energy than most pressure cleaners by operating independently from the pool's filtration system.
Special Order Items
Please note that any product that does not have an image and you would like to confirm the item please contact us via Live chat and we can upload the image within an hour.
Some items might be on Back Order and we will notify you if that is the case.
International Orders International orders may be subject to local charges. Any customs or import duties and associated fees are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country.
These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Budget Pool Care are not responsible for any additional charges on your order, nor can we accept a return of the order in this case.
Customs policies vary from country to country, so please contact your local customs office for further information.
If you refuse to pay these charges your parcel may be abandoned, we will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence.
All items are dispatched from Australia and Tracking Details are provided upon dispatch