The new, speck Eco Touch V8 pump is cutting edge motor technology which is revolutionizing energy efficiency by lowering power consumption and operating costs while increasing water quality in pools and spas.
Thanks to its 6 Star energy rating, the highly efficient Eco Touch V8 is setting the standard compared with a conventional induction motor pump. The operating costs and the CO2 emissions are significantly lower in comparison with a standard pump meaning the pump pays for itself in less than two years.
- Patented permanent magnet motor, with axil rotor, referred to as EC Motor, perfected for use in swimming pools and spa filter systems
- For pool and spas from 30m3 to 70m3
- Speed 1 (low) for night time operation
- Improved speed control at Speed 2 (medium) delivers improved water quality – reducing need for chemicals
- Speed 3 (high) for filter backwashing
- Pre-set stages always provide optimal performance for power savings
- Simple and brilliant – the lower the motor speed the lower the energy consumption
- Settings can be selected using a user-friendly control panel
- Separate interface to allow for external touch free control
- Designed for quiet operation• dBa ratings at 1m 52.5dB
- Stainless steel shaft and 100% recyclable plastics for corrosion and salt water resistance
- Motor double sealed for total separation between the pool water and pump shaft
- Suitable for pools with a maximum salt level of 5,000 ppm
|Motor speed – RPM
|| Low 1,900, Medium 2,410, High 2,850
|| 240 V
|Power Output kW
|| 0.75AMPSLow 1.2, Medium 4.6, High 6.5
|Max Water Temperature
Five (5) year Factory Warranty on the following wet end components: Casing, Diffuser, Gland Housing, Impeller and Mechanical Seal.
Two (2) year warranty on motor and in all commercial applications.
Special Order Items
Please note that any product that does not have an image and you would like to confirm the item please contact us via Live chat and we can upload the image within an hour.
Some items might be on Back Order and we will notify you if that is the case.
International Orders International orders may be subject to local charges. Any customs or import duties and associated fees are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country.
These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Budget Pool Care are not responsible for any additional charges on your order, nor can we accept a return of the order in this case.
Customs policies vary from country to country, so please contact your local customs office for further information.
If you refuse to pay these charges your parcel may be abandoned, we will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence.
All items are dispatched from Australia and Tracking Details are provided upon dispatch