Always the correct part
We know our products
Email & SMS Updates
PURA BLUE LO-CHLOR 1L
Natural Water Polisher
100% Natural polymer that is totally biodegradable
Features & Benefits
- Excellent water polisher suitable for all pool and spa applications.
- Pura Blue Water Polisher is composed of Chitosan.
- This is a natural product made from crushed crab, lobster and prawn shells.
- Removes dissolved metals and oils from the water.
- By reducing the level of body fats and oils, it actually enhances sanitiser activity.
- Enhances filtration cycle, increasing time interval between backwash cycles.
- Can be used with all known pool and spa treatments.
- 100% bio-degradable.
Extra tips and benefits
- Chitosan is derived from crushed crab and prawn shells. It is a truly natural polymer.
- It removes body fats and suntan lotions unlike any other pool or spa clarifier
- Ideal for indoor pools and spas
- Safe to use where fish are present.
- Unlike conventional floccing agents, this product does not deposit suspended matter on the floor of the pool. Suspended matter is filtered from the pool and it accumulates on the filter pads or filter media. This matter is removed when the filter is backwashed.
- 250ML treats 30,000Litres pool water
Did you know?
- The active constituent in Pura Blue Water Polisher (Chitosan) was originally used by the U.S. Navy to clear seawater for underwater photography.
- Today it is predominantly used as a fat metabolizer in medicine and it is now used widely in medical industries around the globe
- Research has found Chitosan assists in prevention of cancer.
- If you would to confirm that this is the correct part for you then you can Email or Contact us Via our Live Chat and we will assist
Budget Pool Care takes no responsibility for any damage or theft that may occur. If you will not be present to accept your delivery or you feel that your address is unsafe to have a parcel left unattended, we recommend having your article delivered to a trusted address (such as work address) where you can sign for it. If you miss your delivery, a card will be left to advise where your parcel can be collected. This information can also be viewed by clicking the track your order link in your shipping confirmation email.
International orders may be subject to local charges. Any customs or import duties and associated fees are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Budget Pool Care are not responsible for any additional charges on your order, nor can we accept a return of the order in this case.
Customs policies vary from country to country, so please contact your local customs office for further information. If you refuse to pay these charges your parcel may be abandoned, Budget Pool Care will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence.
Budget Pool Care accepts returns within 30 days of date of the original purchase date.
If Products broken in transit/on arrival or products where the item/s sent did not match the item/s ordered.
Budget Pool Care will resend the item/s at our expense.
If a customer wishes to return an item that has been sent as per the original order.
The customer will be responsible for the cost of returning the product to Budget Pool Care and the original shipping fee will not be refunded.
If the customer wishes to use the credit from the original purchase to purchase an alternate item a new shipping fee will be applied.
If the customer wishes to cancel their order they will not be refunded the shipping cost or any merchant transaction fees that might have been charged to Budget Pool Care by the payment service they selected in the checkout.
Also by returning the item to Budget Pool Care also the customer will be liable for the following fees dependent on purchase price.
For Purchases Under $100 value a cancellation fee of $10 per order plus 5% Restocking Fee Applies.
For Purchases Above $100 value a cancellation fee of $20 per order plus 5% Restocking Fee Applies
For Purchases over $250 value a cancellation fee of $35 per order plus 10% Restocking Fee Applies.
For Purchases over $450 value a cancellation fee of $50 per order plus 15% Restocking Fee Applies.
If the item has been cancelled by the customer before the item is dispatched the restocking fee will not apply to your final refund.
For more details please do not hesitate to contact us at email@example.com