Always the correct part
We know our products
Email & SMS Updates
STARVER TEST KIT LO-CHLOR
LIQUID REAGENTS For Accurate Instantaneous Results.
The kit comprises of liquid reagents to ACCURATELY TEST FOR PHOSPHATE LEVELS in swimming pools.
The kit is a MUST for every pool professional.
1 x 25ML Reagent A
2 x 25ML Reagent B
1 x 12ML vial
Instructions on how to test phosphates accurately
- Fill 12ML tube with approximately 10mls pool or spa water
- Add 5 drops Reagent A
- Add 5 drops Reagent B
- Shake well
- Compare colour against chart provided
- Ensure all living algae and algae spores are killed before you test for phosphates.
- If algae are present the test result will read ZERO as the algae have consumed the phosphates.
- Before testing kill algae by either Superchlorinating or using a Lo-Chlor Algaecide.
- Store kits in cool dry conditions
- Phosphate test kits have a 6 month shelf life
If the test result is positive and shows a result greater than 1ppm on the test chart you will need to carry out the following steps:
- Fill vial with approximately 2mls pool or
- spa water
- Top up vial with approximately 8mls distilled / spring water
- Add reagents as per instructions
- Check results
- Multiply results by a factor of four (4x) to give accurate reading.
- If phosphate level is above 10ppm you should contact your Lo-Chlor professional for further advice
- If you would to confirm that this is the correct part for you then you can Email or Contact us Via our Live Chat and we will assist
Budget Pool Care takes no responsibility for any damage or theft that may occur. If you will not be present to accept your delivery or you feel that your address is unsafe to have a parcel left unattended, we recommend having your article delivered to a trusted address (such as work address) where you can sign for it. If you miss your delivery, a card will be left to advise where your parcel can be collected. This information can also be viewed by clicking the track your order link in your shipping confirmation email.
International orders may be subject to local charges. Any customs or import duties and associated fees are charged once the parcel reaches its destination country. These charges must be paid by the recipient of the parcel. We have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be. Budget Pool Care are not responsible for any additional charges on your order, nor can we accept a return of the order in this case.
Customs policies vary from country to country, so please contact your local customs office for further information. If you refuse to pay these charges your parcel may be abandoned, Budget Pool Care will not be held responsible for any loss of funds as a result of this occurrence.
Please double check to make sure your order is correct before submitting payment!
All orders are quoted as per specification required by yourself as the customer. To place any order you would have had to contact us and request a quote for your enquiry as per your request online. Please make sure you select the correct size/design/model prior to completing your order that has been emailed to you.
We provide Live chat and out emails are monitored hourly to make sure we are here to assist in supplying you the correct part / product you require.
If Products broken in transit/on arrival or products where the item/s sent did not match the item/s ordered. Budget Pool Care will collect and resend the item/s at our expense.
As most items are special ordered and not in stock at out warehouse orders can not be cancelled or refunded once ordered as once you have paid for your item it has been automatically ordered for you.
For more details please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org